March 25th, 2016, 6 – 8:30pm
Movies, Games, Pizza and Pop
Movie – To Be Announced
Ideas are welcome – some possibilities are: Galaxy Quest, Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure, Serenity, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ghostbusters, The Hunger Games, Willy Wonka, Harry Potter, other suggestions…
Teens (12-19) are welcome to come join us for a night of board games and a movie.
- $15 per teen
- Space is limited, so RSVP – (616) 935-7606
- While RSVPing – give us some suggestions on movies / activities you’d like!
- All teens are welcome – as long as they can be reasonably well behaved in a group setting.3 separate rooms with choices of activities.
- Pizza and pop will be offered (feel free to bring other foods if your child has dietary restrictions).
- Several board games will be available. Feel free to bring your own as well – understanding that kids will play what they choose to play.
- A movie will be playing in the conference room.
- This is NOT therapy, it’s a chance to make friends, and be part of a community.
- Parents are welcome to stay or leave their numbers and come back at the end.
- Hosted by Clinical Psychologist LLP, Emile Mulder, PhD and Behavior Technician, Ken Pierson, BA
- Call 616-935-7606 or visit us at 16930 Robbins Rd, Suite 120 to Register